INFINITI Bacterial Vaginosis QUAD
Sample Type and Volume:
- Condition in women where normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disturbed.
- Most commonly occurring vaginal infection affecting 10-64% of the female population at any time.
- Accounts for 40% of all vaginitis related office visits.
- Simultaneous detection of multiple microorganisms associated with various sexually transmitted infections and vaginitis facilitates immediate treatment of patient.
- "Vaginal Infections — How to Diagnose and Treat Them: Bacterial Vaginosis or Vaginal Bacteriosis". Medscape. Retrieved 10 October 2009.
- "Bacterial Vaginosis – CDC Fact Sheet". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 1 September 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- National guideline for the management of bacterial vaginosis (2006)". Clinical Effectieness Group, British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH).